Monday, August 19, 2013

Progress Notes

It has been a week since I started my antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds.
I have to admit, last week was hell on wheels.
I felt like a zombie, to the point that if I had pants on, it was a good day.
Apartment was trashed, Whimzy had convenience food way more than I care to admit, and I could barely keep my eyes open. 
Today, though, despite some personal and financial setbacks in my life, I feel wonderful. I got most of my to-do list done and I finished a book. It could be a fluke.  It probably is a fluke.  I am holding out hope, though. This is the first time in my life that I haven't been in the middle of a crisis and trying to take meds.  Also, this is the first time that I am taking them correctly.
 
I am desperately hoping that these medications will help even me out now that my life has evened out a bit. 
I'll write how I feel throughout this journey and hope that it reaches somebody that needs it and hope that it helps me through it, too.
 
 
Let's see...other than being a zombie for a week, not much has happened.
I am holding out, though, I have a couple of recipes that I want to put on here soon.  I may have gone on a crescent roll kick.
Ty has been wonderful through this.  He has been understanding and helpful and has let me be lazy and encouraged the moments that I felt motivated to do something.  I don't know what I would do without him. 
 
 
Now, I am going to go get rid of a terrible case of the hiccups somehow (any tips?) and relax for a bit before bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment