Friday, August 30, 2013

Roller Coaster

Right now, I want to cry.
I want to go curl up in bed and pretend the world does not exist for awhile.
Why?
Absolutely no reason.
My chest hurts, my stomach hurts, and I feel like I am being crushed to death by my own expectations.
I cooked, I baked, I shopped, I did things today that should have made me happy.
They didn't. 
It makes me feel broken.
Why can't I just enjoy life?
This morning, when I got up to run errands, I felt like I could take on the world.
Then, I crashed. 
No warning.
 
I know, I just need to wait for the meds to even out.  My brain chemicals are all wonky and need to settle down.  I'll feel better, then. 
Just not having an optimistic day, I guess. 
I know it hurts and frustrates my hubby to see me like this and I don't know how to not be like this. 
 
Well, I have to go do homework.
Wish me luck that this ride doesn't take another downward slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment