Monday, October 7, 2013

I've Snapped Like A Bad Glow-Stick

First off, for those of you who may have been worried, my burned nether regions are healing nicely.   Should survive with no lasting damage.
I was going to follow up last week, but when you have a burned vagina, all you can think about is your burned vagina and how if you don't move, you may not have to swear at your burned vagina again.
So, since I figured you guys didn't want to hear a whole post about it, I refrained from posting.  It was difficult.  I really needed to vent.  Mostly I called my friends and laughed about it.
So, I had the most boring weekend EVER.  I was finally feeling a little bit better and after cleaning out my mom's nursing home closet and going back to my gyno for my yearly on Friday, I figured we could do something fun on Saturday.  Mostly, I didn't want the highlights of my weekend to be the gynecologist.  
And....
The hubby gets stomach flu.  So, we did absolutely nothing all weekend.
Then, out of nowhere, last night I get a fever.  I don't know how bad it was because my lovely little girl hid the thermometer on us, but it was very uncomfortable, hot, and shivery all at the same time.  
Today?
I feel like I'm drugs.  I just sat here and laughed til I cried over not noticing a hat next to me. Like, Ty asked me for his hat, I told him I didn't know where it was and he pointed next to me, and I started giggling so hard I couldn't throw him the damn hat.  I feel all floaty.  Yes, damn it, it is a word.  There is no other word than floaty that describes how I feel. 

So, I am pretty sure I've snapped.
Tonight, Ty is going to get home and I am going to be sitting on the kitchen floor giggling and talking to a head of lettuce.  I mean, this is better than snapping and murdering my whole family and as of right now I am able to form full sentences, but still disconcerting.  

*sigh*

I should enjoy feeling floaty, it is much better than feeling like the weight of the world is on my shoulders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment