Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Happily Ever After

Finally!!
Wedding pictures!
I need to start this post with why I have my happily ever after.
I know, alot of my posts lately have been about my anxiety, and how I feel like I could be in a better place emotionally.
I can be hard person to love.
I can be damaged, I make bad decisions, I can be impulsive, I can be emotional, I can be kinda' hermit-y, I can be irrational, and above all I can push people away very well.
Four and a half years ago I was nothing.  I was struggling with every aspect of life.  I couldn't keep a job, I was living out of my family's basement with no car of my own.  I was drinking too much and had no handle on myself.  I cried more often than I didn't and I did everything in my power to not have to be in my own head.  
Then I met Ty.  It took me awhile, but he gave me some stability and patience to figure stuff out myself.  He never pushed, he never made me feel like I was a waste of potential.  He just let me take steps on my own, supporting me in every decision I made.  Even if they were the wrong decisions, he was there to catch me when I fell. He encouraged me having my own small business that I actually did pretty well in and he encouraged me going back to school for something that I had never even considered before.  
Even when I did things that should have made him hate me, or at least want me out of his life, he just hugged me and told me how much he loved me.  
He constantly told me how proud he was of me, and he still does.  He  provides for our family while I struggle with my anxiety.  He lets me buy books and never, ever claims it is "his money".  He gets along with my family and friends.  He is a great, if not the best ever, Dad.  
Four and a half years ago, I was a different person.  I owe my new, stable, amazing life to Ty.  He was patient and understanding with every misstep that I took, and occasionally still take. 
I am crying while I write this because sometimes I don't think I deserve such an amazing person loving me. 
But, I know deep, deep in my soul that I love him.  I love everything about him, even the things that I don't like (like his fascination with Will Farrell and the way he eats spaghetti).  I love the way that I feel when I curl up to him, I love the way that he makes me laugh, I love the way he puts me and Whimzy first, above everything.  I love the way he wears bright colors and doesn't mind wearing a pony shirt because Whimzy likes it.  I love how he never  questions when I have to spend money on my mom, or time with her.  I love how he comes with me and never, ever complains about being there.  I love that we can watch terrible movies and laugh about them together.  I love that he does dishes.  I love that he indulges my more reasonable whims and thinks I am cute for them.  Geez, I could go on forever.  We have been through so much together, so many things that should have torn us apart.  And yet, here we are, with me hugging him good-bye for work and crying because I love him so much.  

So, as promised, wedding pictures!
My photographer, Stephanie Juga, Sealed W/ a Kiss Photography.
(All pictures are trademarked to her!)
She is amazing and I recommend her for any of your photo needs!  She has done my wedding, a set of Christmas pictures, and our engagement pictures.  She is a ton of fun, really prompt with getting pictures back to you, and is just all around great!

All of the bridesmaids wore the other half of the best friend necklaces!

My little girl :)







We got to ride golf carts back to the photo spot!

Me, being adored ;)


Aren't they pretty?

My maid of honor/sister and my hubby!

Me and my ladies!

My other soul mate <3

I got loved all over the place!

He looks way too happy with this.


My dress!


This is the one going in our engraved frame!

Me finding out he is a superhero...lol.  Possibly my favorite picture of the whole wedding.

My uncle and Mom.



Us and my Jagee (grandpa)




Our unity ceremony!  We made whiskey.  It will be aged just in time for our one-year anniversary.

The basic gist of my colors!  

No comments:

Post a Comment