Sunday, July 21, 2013

*Sigh of Relief*

Well, I made it through two weekends in a row of being social!
Somebody give me a round of applause and a cookie.
In reward, next weekend I get to be a hermit. 
Possibly a hermit with no pants watching Doctor Who.
To be fair, though, I had a good time this weekend.
Stood up in a beautiful wedding and ended up unexpectedly childless, so we decided to go out!  We went and saw a band, I danced with two amazing ladies, and I think may have some pictures on the bands facebook.
Ty wore bright colors and danced with me, then held me through the hangover this morning.  It was wonderful.  He was wonderful.  Then, I got to curl up on the couch for a nap with Whimzy. It was a perfect cure for my headache.
How did I get so lucky?
 
That being said, I am still really looking forward to my pantless Doctor Who watching next weekend. 
 
I also have huge plans to make up for my slacking last week.  My apartment is going to be spotless and I am spending an afternoon taking notes for school. 
 
Another thing, Neil Gaiman is fast crawling up my list of favorite authors.  Definitely check out his books and watch Stardust the movie.  Robert DeNiro as a gay, cross dressing pirate captain.  How can anything get better than that?   


No comments:

Post a Comment